Image Map

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 of 2011

Hi All!  When I saw this pop up in my Dashboard from Kellie Winnell's blog I couldn't resist dropping by to see her Top 10 as I pretty much love every thing she makes :)  And I thought it would be fun to participate in her little linky party too and share my Top 10 of 2011 with all of you!  So here they are in no particular order, clicking on the card will take you to the post...

I loved coloring up this Kenny K Image
 This was the first card that I won a challenge with :)
 This was the first time I really got depth in the skin tone
 Fairies, Flowers and Bling :)
 Love this image Copica from Saturated Canary- she's even holding Copics!
 One of my Christmas favorites
 I love the skulls on this little cutie from Tickled Pink Stamps
 The first Some Odd Girl I ever colored up
 One of my first Design Team cards ever!
 What can I say?  I love it all!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all of your cards.Someday mine will be up to par with yours. I hope.

Marjo said...

Gorgalicious creations Katie! Your coloring is fantabulous.

xoxo Marjo

Kylie said...

What a great mix of cards! They're all fantastic :)
Hugs Kylie

Johanna said...

Always admiring your fabulous work...! :o)
Happy New Year to you!

Chrissy said...

Wow! These are great! I hope you have a Happy New Year!

Lindsey Wood said...

Love them! I missed the first two. I love the earbuds on the second card! You have to talk me in to buying some copics and giving it a go in 2012. I am so inspired by you!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

wowee, what a treat this linky party is.. Consider me a new follower! :) :) :) Your cards and coloring are out of this world amazing. LOVE your style, Katie! Here's to a happy, crafty 2012!!

Julie said...

Wow, these are GORGEOUS!! I love looking at all the favorites from 2011 and yours are absolutely stunning!!! Fabulous layouts, papers and coloring!!! Happy New Year!!!

Cor* said...

Awesome coloring! Seriously jaw dropping! Way to go ! Happy New Year!

Priyanka said...

aweeeeeeeeesome coloring, and amazing work.

Chris_P said...

wow they are fantastic!! Simply dead gorgeous!