Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Banner Birthday

Hi All!  It was a busy week and I had to go out of town unexpectedly for work so I was itching to get into my craft space this weekend!  I was able to take my Copics with me and colored this awesome image from Kenny K Downloads called Brooklyn Babe (grab it here) and I couldn't wait to get her put on a card :)  I used the sketch from Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge that let me play with lots of layers and I absolutely love the attitude and fun in this card!

Here's a close up of the image and I've been asked a bunch about the colors I use so I finally kept track so I could share!
Skin: E00, E11, E13, E20; Hair: C2, C5, C7, C9; Eyes: BG93, BG99; Eyeshadow: C5, C7; Lips: R14, R17; Hat: R02, R14, R17; Jeans: B93, B95, B99; Shirt/Socks: W0, W1; Jacket: C1, C3, C5; Shoes: C1, C5, C7, C9, R14, R17

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes- Stripes
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Stamp Something- March Digi Day
Wild Orchid Challenge- Anything Goes

Supplies: Image- Kenny K Downloads Brooklyn Babe; DP- Imaginisce Animal Crackers Pixie Sticks, Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice Nutmeg; Cardstock- Yellow Bazzil Smoothies, Aqua DCWV Matstack; Jewels- my stash; Flowers- Prima, Bazzil

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Great card, I LOVE your colouring and layout! Thanks for playing along in Paper Sundaes "Stripes" Challenge this week :)

LINDA said...

This is simply gorgeous.. Your coloring is just amazing!! Love the papers.. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG.. Hugs, Linda

Lisa M. said...

Oh goodness! YOur coloring is amazing! Wow! So vivid and great depth! thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week for our striped challenge!

Jenny said...

Fabulous card. Your colouring is just fantastic and it makes the image look so life like. So glad I found your blog. Hugs Jenny B

CreaRenata said...

Stunning card. Your colouring is stunning1 Thanks for joining KKKG!

Hugs,
Renata

Katina said...

Fab card; your colouring and layout are lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week and good luck Katie!