Image Map

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Zombie Gifts

Hi all!  Just popping in to share a fun little gift bag I made with one of the new digi's released over at Some Odd Girl on Tuesday- Zombie Mae!  I love leaving little gifts for friends and family around Halloween and it's so much fun to use the cool images that always come out this time of year to wrap those gifts in style :)  I took a purple gift bag that was plain and used one of my Heidi Swapp stencils and some Distress Ink to make a starry background then added just a touch of Doodlebug patterned paper and a cool tag from Chic Tags.  Add to that a cool looking Zombie image I colored with my Copics and it's a gift bag that you'd never be able to find in a store!  If you like the image be sure to stop by the SOG store and pick it up- it's super fun to play with :)  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

one word--AWESOME!

Unknown said...

What a great idea to use her on a gift bag! LOVE IT!

Sara said...

Great gift bag!

Rachel Parys said...

She is so gross!!! I love it!! Really dig how you colored her up!
BRRAAAIIINNNSSS!!!!

Unknown said...

AHHHHHH! The hair is awesome with the red going through it. I don't even want to imagine what that could be! Your coloring is to die for!!!!

Kristy said...

LOVE the blood smears on the clothes and hair! Just fabulous and grossly fun!