Image Map

Friday, October 25, 2013

Grateful For You

Hi all!  Yay- it's Friday!!  And to make it even better it's a Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks- woot woot :)  I decided to go non-Halloween for a change and pulled out Wryn in the Fall to get a little cool weather card action going on.  I colored her up to match some Doodlebug Designs papers and used one of the corrigated cards that I have in my stash.  Then I just threw a few little bits and bobs on there for fun.  I hope that you'll stop on by the TI challenge blog to see the fun that the rest of the crew put together.  And thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!

Copics:
Skin- E50, E21, E11, R30, R32, BV31, BV34
Hair- E50, E51, E53, E57
Clothes- R22, R24, R29, R56, R59, RV99, Y32, Y35, Y38, Y26, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, E40, E41, E43, E44, E47, E49


Supplies: Cardbase- Recollections; DP, Sentiment Sticker & Twine- Doodlebug Designs; Wooden Pin- Little Yellow Bicycle                                                         

2 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my this is cayoot! x

Dilyana said...

So sweet! This is my favorite Wryn image and you've colored it beautifully!