Image Map

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Batty For You

Hi all!  Today is another awesome Tuesday and kicks off a brand new challenge over at Tiddly Inks- this week we want to see your Halloween Creepy Cute creations :)  For my project I used one of Christy's newer images called Batty For You because she seems to fit 'creepy and cute' perfectly!  I colored her up with my Copics and paired her with some fantastic Halloween papers from Doodlebug Designs (these are seriously my season fav this year!) then assembled some of my favorite embellishments to finish things off.  I hope that you'll join in with us for some Halloween fun and don't forget to stop on by the blog to see the other awesome creations the team put together.  And, as always, thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!!


 
Copics:
Skin- E50, E42, BV31, BV34
Hair- N1, N3, N5, N7, N9, 100, V12, V15, V17, V09
Clothes- N0, N1, N3, N5, V12, V15, V17, V09



Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzil; DP- Doodlebug Designs; Skull Washi Tape- Studio G; Bling- Recollections; Cheesecloth- Fred Meyer

5 comments:

Dobra said...

Wow what a great job.
Very beautifully done.
I really like

Kat W said...

Great Halloween card and your colouring is stunning - love the purple streaked hair!
Hugs, Kat x

Unknown said...

Wow! Love violet in her hair!
Jasmina

Rach83 said...

Awesome card and I love the colouring. Such a cool image and your washi tape is fab too.

Rachel x

Heidi Brawley said...

Fabulous Halloween card!!! She is Awesome looking!!