Image Map

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Fun

Hiya crafty peeps!  How's this week been treating you?  It's sure been a busy one for me but in all the best ways because I'm getting to share a ton of stuff with you all :)  Today we're spotlighting the new digi and cut file release at Some Odd Girl- it actually released on Tuesday but it's been pretty busy over on the SOG blog as well!  I'm giving you a glimpse at Autumn Mae and she was so much fun to work with.  I decided to make a cute little fall tag and I couldn't wait to use a new paper pad I picked up this weekend from Doodlebug Design called Happy Harvest- I just love the graphic design and bright colors and they really seemed to work with this image too.  I hope you enjoy- make sure you pop on over to the SOG blog to find info on the other projects being spotlighted today- the team is full of creative inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by to visit me :)



Copics:
Skin- E50, E21, E11, R30, R32, BV31, BV34
Hair- E50, YR30, E51, YR31, E53, E57
Clothes- E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, 
RV99, R32, R37, R56, R89



Supplies: DP- Doodlebug Designs Happy Harvest; Twine- Jillibean Soup; Ribbon- Pebbles; Wood Pin- Little Yellow Bicycle; Other Pins- my stash

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Great tag!!! I love Fall, it's my fav season!! Perfect colors!

Jill said...

This is just amazing!!!
I rally can't believe how talented you are my friend ♥
Amazing tag, love it (like all you do!)
Have a wonderful weekend
hugs