Image Map

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Little Puppy Love

Hi all!  It's a new week which means a new Tuesday and a fabulous new release over at Some Odd Girl!  I'm bringing you a little peak at one of the new images called Puppy Gwen- if you're a dog lover, or know someone who is, this should be a must have for your collection.  I colored her with my Copics and then paired her up with some paper from MME and an awesome tag from Chic Tags that I've been hoarding :)  Stop on by the SOG blog to see more from this weeks release and don't forget to join in on the Trick or Treat hop that's going on- it's tons of fun and there are cool 'treats' to win along the way.  Thanks for stopping by to visit me- I hope everyone is having a great week!



Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E11, R30, R32, BV34
Hair- YR20, YR21, YR24, YR27, E57
Clothes- E40, E41, E42, E43, BG000, BG53, BG72, BG75, BG78
Puppy- E30, E31, E53, E55, E87



Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill; DP- MME; Tag- Chic Tags; Twine- The Twinery; Button- my stash
                                                      

5 comments:

Jill said...

Lovely card sweetie!
I am not a huge dog lover, but this one is a cutie ♥ Your colouring is fantastic like every time... AND I love your new blogdesign! YAY, you talented clever girl!
Hope you are all fine ♥
Hugs

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.
Hugs
Jayne

Rachel Parys said...

She is darling!! I really love the shade of blue on here! Too cute!

Marilyn said...

This is a great card and your colouring is super good. Great layout and I like that big blue button.

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Katie. The image is so adorable and I love the design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x