Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

Geisha Fun

Hi all!  This morning starts a few fun filled days of a new clear release over at Some Odd Girl and I can't wait to share these new images with you!  First up is Geisha Kaylee and she is so not only gorgeous but so much fun to color :)  In fact if you check out the Some Odd Girl blog not only will you get to see the other fabulous projects that the new team at SOG came up with but, as an added bonus, I did a speedcoloring video of how I colored up this little beauty in back and white with a touch of red.  So pop on over and check it out or stop by the Some Odd Girl YouTube page to take a look!  And, because I'm sure you're going to love her as much as I do, don't forget to pop on into the SOG store to pick her up for yourself :)  Hope you like my card and vid- thanks so much for stopping by to visit me and stay tuned for more of this release in the next couple of days!




Copics:
T0, T1, T3, T5, T7, T9, R11, R37, R56, R59 
Spica Red


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
CAS on Sunday- Shape It Up
Di's Digi Designs- Show Off Your Coloring Skills



Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzil; Die- Spellbinders; Ribbon- my stash; Stamp- Geisha Kaylee; Ink- Momento Tuxedo Black, Versamark; Clear Embossing Power- Ranger

13 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Love this black/white with a pop of red! Genius!! Gorgeous work my friend!

chrilvian said...

wauww

Anonymous said...

Amazing!! I love the black and white and the eyeshadow. It looks like she has flames on her eyelids.

Tracey said...

Wow! This is stunning Katie & that red ribbon really pops :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sharon said...

Katie, this is stunning. I love the image and the colours and your colouring are fabulous. A very striking card.
Hugs Sharon. x

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Katie...i loved your speed coloring over on Some Odd Girl page. This is awesome!

Lindsey Wood said...

Love this card! It's a different style for you and I love it! Just goes to show you that no matter what you create it is amazing!

Anneke said...

Lovely colors! Beautiful shaped card.
Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

Ann Meyer said...

Just lovely Katie!!

anja curvers said...

Such a beautiful shaped card and what a great image. Thank you for playing along with CAS on sunday.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oi, Oi! This is beautiful Katie Perry! Thanks for playing at Di's Digi Designs x

deesdesigns said...

Anyone that can color with grays is a pro in my book and that pop of color is perfection! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and showing off your coloring skills with us at Di's Digi Designs! Dee

Janneke said...

What a great card, thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!
Your coloring is stunning Kate ;o)