Image Map

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Three Wishes

**Please scroll down for Tiddly Inks post**
Hi all!  Just popping in to share a new little make with one of the brand new digi's being released today over at Some Odd Girl- feast your eyes on Genie Gwen!  To die for right?  I had an absolute blast coloring her and actually can't wait to do it again :)  Please stop on by the Some Odd Girl blog to get info on her and the other image being released today- you don't want to miss them!  Thanks for popping in to visit me today- make sure to stop back by on Thursday as I've got a little something special in the works :)



Copics:
Skin- E50, E51, E93, E21, E95, BV31, BV34
Hair- YR20, YR21, E97, E99
Clothes- BG10, BG11, BG13, BG49, BG09, RV99
Lantern- YR20, Y23, Y26
Smoke- RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99


Supplies: Card base- my stash; DP- MME; Washi- Paper Issues, We R Memory Keepers; Stars- Studio Calico; Bling & Twine- my stash

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabby colouring, great card! Jo x

Rachel Parys said...

Holy gorgeous-ness!! Love how you have colored her up Katie!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome colouring Katie! Love it so much!
Jasmina

Jill said...

WOW, what an image and boy sweetie, you really rockin' with those markers!
You are my Copic hero ♥
Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration.
have a nice evening
Hugs ♥♥♥

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is Gorgeous!!!! I grew up watching I Dream of Jeannie!!! Love your card!!!

Sharon said...

She is gorgeous Katie and I will definitely pop over for a closer look at the new releases. Love the design and you have coloured the image beautifully.
Hugs Sharon. x