Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

It's Coloring Time!

Hi all!  It's been a fabulous week of coloring over at Some Odd Girl and I'm the last one up with a Copic tutorial :)  If you're interested in seeing a neat little technique that will help you bridge some of the big color gaps you may have in your markers, especially if you're just starting your collection, and also help with blending then please drop on by the blog.  But wait!  That's not all- I also do a little walk through of how I do some shading of some folds too!  

I hope this was enough of a teaser to get you to pop on over to the SOG blog to check out the video- I'd sure like to see what you think cause this is only my second time trying to color and sound intelligent all at the same time- it's much harder than you may think...or that might just be me :)  But I love hearing what you think and if you have any suggestions.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Hanna said...

This was defenitely enough of a teaser Katie! ;) I instantly clicked on the link - and I loved it! Your tutorial was FANTASTIC. Your colouring is outstanding as always and you did such a great job explaining everything - it was so easy to understand and to follow. Thank you so much for making this video and sharing it with us, you are always such an inspiration!

hugs,
Hanna

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome work Katie!! Making a video is a terrifying thought to me, you totally rocked it! lol! I think the only thing in my house that will take video is my phone!!

Jill said...

Oh sweetie, this was such a fantastic tutorial. Like always you knock the socks of me with your amazing colouring and I think it is so nice to listen when you explane. LOVED it my friend
Take care and have a wonderful summer
Hugs