Image Map

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

You're Too Sweet

Hi all!  It's a Tuesday which means we're coming at you with a brand new challenge over at Tiddly Inks and its one that I think you're going to love- Summer Treats!  Now I went about as literal as can be with this one and pulled together a little CAS card using the Sweets for my Sweet clear stamp set.  I always struggle to have enough thank you cards on hand so I thought this would be the perfect way to start off a set that I can just keep stashed away for myself :)  I hope that you'll stop on by the TI Challenge blog to see the rest of the inspiration and maybe play along.  And don't forget about the DT call going on- we'd love to see you throw your hat in the ring!  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know you won't see this for a few days. *sticks out tongue* So jealous, I wanna be at CHA too! Hehe, this is such a great CAS card - so easy and super cute.

Kjersti said...

What a cool card Katie, love the CAS style! Enjoy CHA!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Unknown said...

CUTE Katie Perry!!