Image Map

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sending A Hug

Hiya crafty peeps!  Coming at you again this busy Tuesday with a new digi release that's happening over at Some Odd Girl today!  This little cutie is called Skinned Knee Tia- doesn't she just pull at your heart strings?  I think she's perfect for get well or thinking of you cards so I made one up to keep in my stash- those are always the ones I seem to need last minute!  I hope you think she's as cute as I do...if you pop on by the blog you can get links to some more inspiration or you can skip all that and just pick her up for yourself by stopping in the SOG store :)  Thanks for visiting me today- I'll be back soon with some more fun stuff!


Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E11, R30, R32, BV31, BV34
Hair- E30, E31, E33, E37
Clothes- R81, R83, R85, R89, W0, W1, W3, W5, W7



Supplies: Cardbase- Truly Yours (Archivers); DP- Carta Bella Giddy Up; Flag Sticker- MME; Pearls and Doily- my stash

No comments: