Image Map

Thursday, December 5, 2013

He's Making a List...

Hiya crafty peeps!  Guess what?  It's a Throwback Thursday over at Tiddly Inks so I whipped up this fun and festive Christmas card using the Santa's Helper image.  There's kind of a fun little story to go with why I love this image so much- when I started my blog I'd just started using Copics and was incredibly new to the whole world of blogs, stamping and challenges.  But I decided that part of the reason that I'd started a blog was so that I could participate so I bought this as my very first digital stamp from Tiddly Inks and entered their challenge as my first ever challenge.  To my incredible disbelief- and joy- I was picked in the top 5 and got my first badge.  Man, in some ways that seems like forever ago- and who would have thought back then that I'd eventually find myself on the TI design team?  Definitely not me!  But I'm so glad I am and that TI holds such a special place in my heart and crafty memories :)  Thanks for stopping by to visit me and listen to my ramblings- I hope everyone has a wonderful end to their week!!


Copics:
Skin- E50, E21, E11, BV34
Hair- E42, E44, E47, E49
Clothes- R32, R24, R27, R29, R59, R89.C5, C7, C9, 100
Bag- E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47


Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill; DP- Doodle Bug Designs North Pole; Bling- Recollections; Twine- Jillibean Soup; Bells- Michaels; Sentiment Sticker- Bella Blvd

No comments: