Image Map

Friday, April 12, 2013

Sweets

Hi all!  How's it going?  My week has been extremely crazy so I'm soooo happy to see that it's Friday!  I've got something a little different to share today but I hope you like it- it was a ton of fun to put together :)  An embarrassingly long time ago I picked up some awesome treat boxes from Denami Designs.  They've been patiently chillin' just waiting on their little shelf for me to get my act together and make them all pretty.   Well, I'd recently colored up this adorable Wryn image from the Sweets for my Sweet clear stamp set from Tiddly Inks and was kind of thinking to myself that she'd be really cute if I could make some sort of play on the fact that she's holding some sweets.  And what should catch my eye but those little treat boxes- it was time to make one of them shine!  So I grabbed some random pieces of pretty stuff I had laying around my desk and this is the result.  (As a somewhat funny side note I've been working really hard on losing some weight so I actually had to go by some chocolate to put in it- there was none in my house!).  So here's my little treat box, finally getting to make it's grand entrance- I hope you enjoy!  And it's a Fabulous Inky Friday over at Tiddly Inks so don't forget to stop by and take a peek at some of my fellow DT members fab projects :)  Happy Friday!

 
Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R21
Hair- E41, E43, E44, E47, E49
Clothes- B91, B93, B95, B99, YG0000, YG03,YG93, YG97, YR61, YR65, yR18
Ice Cream- E31, E35, E37, W0, W1, W5, RV10, RV52, RV55, RV66

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Digistamps 4 Joy- Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed- Sweet Treats
7 Kids Challenge Blog- Anything Goes

Supplies- Treat Box- Denami Designs; Ribbon- Petaloo; Flower- Recollections; Bling- Recollections

7 comments:

Marita said...

Lovely♥. Cute image and your colouring is fab♥.

Have a lovely day♥.

Hugs, Marita

Hanna said...

Such a gorgeous treat box, Katie! Makes the candy look even more delicious :) Love how you've coloured your image, her hair is just amazing!

hugs,
Hanna

Rachel Parys said...

I love this image, but I always want to push the ice cream out of the way of her face! lol! Awesome job!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

Super cute and beautiful decorated box.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
Hope you join us next time.

Greetings karin DT member

Unknown said...

Oh, my! Yum! :)
Great coloring, beautiful colors!

Linda Anderson said...

Super sweet treat box!! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

Linda

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOVE IT!!! She is just ADORABLE! I love the bling and the whole box ... gorgeous!


Thank you so much for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Month long prize challenge for April.