Image Map

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So Lovely

Hi All!  So I'm sure if you've been hopping around blogland recently you've come across some of these lovely images from Krista over at Saturated Canary Digi's on Etsy- they've been popping up everywhere and as soon as I looked around her shop I could tell why!  Her images span from gorgeous to quirky and I've fallen in love with all of them- I have a feeling before I know it I'll own many more :)  But for the time being I chose this gorgeous image called Nevaeh as the first to meet my Copics and I couldn't be happier with not only how she turned out but how much fun she was to color....so be prepared to see more Saturated Canary images pop up on this here blog of mine, especially since there is a Saturated Canary Challenge site that starts tomorrow!  I hope that you love Nevaeh as much as I do and stop by Krista's Etsy shop to catch a glimpse of these awesome images for yourself :)
Copics:
Skin:E000, E00, E11, R21
Hair: E50, E53, E57, E59
Clothes: N1, N3, N5, N7, N9, R27, R29, R59
I also used: Spica- Red and Smooch- Illuminate

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Anything Goes- Anything Goes
Digital Stamps 4 Joy- Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge- Dress Up
The Paper Shelter- For Girls

Supplies: Cardstock- American Crafts; DP- My Minds Eye Lost and Found 2; Metal Frame- Tim Holtz; Distress Ink- Frayed Burlap Ranger/Tim Holtz; Flower- Prima; Gems and Pearls- Recollections

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Katie this is just beautiful. Amazing colouring..her hair is glorious.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH.... This is stunning.. with a capital S!!!! I am loving these images right now.. but wow ... really lovely Thanks so much for sharing it with us at MMCS xx

Lindsey Wood said...

I LOVE how you left her dress white and I love how you colored her face! Another fantastic card!

Jill said...

Katie, this is just gorgeous!
I just love the way you are colouring your images, you really make them pop out! Her hair looks amazing, wish mine looked like that!lol
Beautiful image and design on your card.
Lots of hugs
Jill

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous image beautifully coloured and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Louise said...

Hi Katie!
WOWSWERS!! You take my breath away! This is yet another jaw droppingly beautiful card, sweetie :)
Amazingly gorgeous papers and such a cute image but most of all: AWESOME colouring!

Hugs

Sandy said...

Stunning colouring, love the hair, a beautiful image and a gorgeous card,
Sandy

Gaynor Greaves said...

Absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Jo said...

Your card is stunning. The hair is colored beautifully.

Caz said...

Lovely card thanx for joining us at Digistamps4joy...And good luck..

Caz DS4J DT

Tracey Manderson said...

This is just soooo lovely!!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the Challenge.
Hugs
Tracey

Eulanda said...

Ooooooooo (squealing in delight)! I liiike this!! Man oh man your coloring and the whole layout of this card. Her hair - you made it to look like it's shining. DANG you're good!! hee hee