Image Map

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love Story

Hi All!  I have a sweet little Valentine's card today...I'm using a CC Designs digi stamp called Swiss Pixie Violet with Key that I picked up here at All That Scraps.  I just love her little kerchief with the hearts on it!  Since she's for Valentine's Day I had an excuse to use my favorite color -pink- to color her up, especially because then she went perfectly with my new favorite Valentine's line of papers from Echo Park called Be Mine.  I love that Valentine's gives us a chance to be unappologetically girlie!  And I think this card might find it's way into the mail with my grandma's address on it as a special surprise :)
 I've used the sketch from Sketch Saturday challenge #141 and really loved working with it!  I've not used sketches much before but I have to say I'm becoming a huge fan.  I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
Craft Us Crazy- Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges- Valentine's Day
Do It With Digi's- Valentine's
PaperPlay Challenges- Stamp It Out
Papertake Weekly Challenge- Anything Goes + Flowers
Stamp Something- Digi Day
Stampin' for the Weekend- Valentine's Day
Supplies: All DP- Echo Park Be Mine; Digi Stamp- CC Designs All That Scraps; Coloring- Copics; Flowers- Prima and Bazzil; Tickets- Tim Holtz, Jewels from my stash

7 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Very cute card!!! Love the color combo and papers. The image is adorable and colored perfectly!!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope you'll join us again!

kim.mom said...

WOWSA!! Love the colors! You did an awesome job coloring this sweet image! Love the use of the tickets! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Us Crazy!

majsan said...

Oh how cute!! Loved the image and your coloring.
Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Us Crazy -"Anything goes" this week
Hugs ,
Maria

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How pretty! Awesome card... perfectly done! I love the layout and the placement of the rhinestones, and your colors are wonderful!

Thank you for participating in the first challenge at Craft Us Crazy! I hope you'll be a regular participant!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Gorgeous coloring, gorgeous papers, super sweet image!!! I love it!!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Sketch Saturday. I do hope you'll join us again!

Berry said...

I love this so much that image is just the cutest and your paper choices fab thanks so much for sharing at CUC and SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

Sharon said...

Adorable card.
Thanks for joining us at Do It With Digi's this time, hope to see you again for the next challenge.
Sharon x