Image Map

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sending You...

Hi All!  I've been trying to work through my long list of card orders this week and have made some progress (thank goodness!).  I'd like to share a card that's for our boss at work...she's gotten a new position and will be moving to another department and we're all extremely sad to see her go.  I was asked to make a couple of cards for everyone to sign and this is one of them.  

I've been a huge fan of the Pure Innocence stamps that Kim carries over at My Favorite Things since I first stumbled across pictures of cards using them on her blog.  However I had yet to buy any because every time I went online to purchase things my basket started overflowing with other stamps (like the WTG line and the Ala Modes- but that's another post entirely!) and I always found myself saying "I'll get them next time".  So imagine my surprise when I somehow stumbled across the illustrator of these images Heather Ellis', website with Pure Innocence images in digi form!  Suffice it to say I was hooked.  This is my first card using one of her images and I just love them!
 
The response from co-workers who have signed the card has been great so I'm hoping that my boss loves it...we sure will miss her!  Please take a moment to stop by the website of Heather Ellis to look around or you can also find her images for sale on etsy.  Well I'm off to bed- it's so very much past my bedtime :)
Challenge Entries:
Digital Tuesday Challenge- Use a Die Cut: I used the Classic Rectangle Large Nestablity
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Free and Easy
Supplies: Image- Heather Ellis: digistampcharacters on Etsy; Coloring Medium- Copics; Sentiment- My Sentiments Exactly Feel Well Clear Stamps (altered); DP- DCWV Whimsy Matstack; Solid Cardstock- DCWV Various Matstacks; Ribbon- Pebbles Spring Green; Pearls- Little Yellow Bicycle Autumn Bliss collection by Sharon Ann

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Ooh love it Katie! Thanks for the link I have my own images too now!!
Hugs Debbie x

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card. I love the soft background papers and the image which just "pops" off the card. Hugs Jenny B xox

Sonya said...

Thankyou for the links,after looking at your gorgeous card I had to go and take a peek. Those images are soooo sweet!
Thankyou also for the lovely comments you left me and the advice :-)I tried Pay-pal once but kept getting lost, will have to try again, thanks so much :-)

uksharon said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for sharing with us at DT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon