Image Map

Monday, February 14, 2011

My First Award!

I received this award today from Jenny over at
Thank you so much Jenny!  This is so completely awesome!

This award, is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light and in accepting the award I have had to agree to the following conditions:

1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? Of Course! 
    Then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.  Done :)
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favorite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.
 
As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody who already has a ton of  followers....

I love blog hopping and have come across some awesome blogs with lots of inspiration!  I'd like to pass this award onto:


Please check out these artists and some of their amazing cards!  Oh, and don't forget to hop on by Jenny at Craft by Jenny while you're at it- thanks again for the award!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thank you for my award Katie, of course I accept :) your cards are gorgeous! I'll be popping in again soon!
Hugs Debbie x