Image Map

Monday, June 1, 2015

It's Going Swimmingly


Hiya peeps!  It's a new week and there's a new digi release over at Some Odd Girl to help you celebrate!  Meet Pearl Mermaid- isn't she gorgeous?  So much fun to color- I decided to make the whole card colored and made the background with my Copics.  Add some enamel dots and bling and the underwater experience is complete! 
Make sure that you pop on over to the Some Odd Girl blog to see some more amazing inspiration...and if you already know that you just have to own this cutie for yourself you can find her in the Some Odd Girl shop :)
Thanks for stopping in to visit me- hope everyone has a fabulous week!

3 comments:

Ellen H. said...

Wouw I love how you made that water look so real!! I love Pearl Mae :)

Anna Sigga said...

Ohh so beautiful - love your smooth coloring!

Unknown said...

Oh look at you Katie! She is absolutely gorgeous and that background is A-mazing!