Image Map

Monday, March 2, 2015

Talk Nerdy To Me

Hiya crafty peeps!  Guess what?  It's time for a new clear release over at Some Odd Girl and I am so excited to share it with you!  You could say it's the Age of the Geek right now and Kristy drew up the perfect images to fit right in- plus sentiments that totally rock my socks off too :)  Today we're showing off Nerdy Kody...if you like your guys complete with glasses and laptop then you are in total luck.  Plus the sentiments in this set are beyond fun- like the one I used here, Talk Nerdy To Me.  I decided to try something a little different for those non-colorers out there and tried stamping with a colored ink onto kraft cardstock.  I think it gives a totally cool effect and I'm sure I'll try this again...
Anyway, make sure you stop on by the Some Odd Girl blog to check out some more amazing inspiration from the team and then pop on into the shop to pick up this nerdy little gem all for yourself!  And make sure to stop by tomorrow to see the little nerds partner in crime- Geeky Gwen- in action!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

This one is a perfect guy card. Well Done!