Image Map

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Shopaholic

Hiya crafty peeps!  Hope this week is treating you well so far :)  I'm just popping in to share a new little make with a new digi that's getting released today over at Some Odd Girl- check out Shopping Piper!  If you haven't met Piper she's the newest addition to the Some Odd Girl family which makes her pretty special...and so far she's fitting right in.  I actually took some inspiration from our Some Odd Girl community on Facebook- there's currently a discussion going on there about CAS cards and it got me itching to try one for reals so I challenged myself to get out of rut and use as few supplies as possible.  Boy, that's not easy as I found myself so tempted to grab more stuff, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out :)
I hope that you stop on by the Some Odd Girl blog to check out some more Piper love, as well as the other new release this week.  Also stop on by our Facebook group and see what inspiration you can find in the conversations there- plus there's just a lot of fun, laughter and friendship!
Thanks as always for stopping by to visit my little piece of blogland today!
Supplies: DP- Studio Calico; Enamel Dots- MME; Image- Some Odd Girl; Copics

No comments: