Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

It's Fall!

Hi all!  It's going to be a busy day on my blog today so lets kick things off in style with a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks and it's one I know everyone love- Anything Goes!  I did something a little different this time around since I could do anything I wanted (teehee) and decided to use the accent stamps from the clear set Bewitching instead of the character.  Now this is NOT something I normally do because I love to color my characters but I'm always trying to switch things up and do something different.  It was a little harder for me to photograph so I only have the one pic that survived :)
I don't know- jury's still out for me on whether I like them or not- they are a little plain jane I think- what are your thoughts?  Thanks for stopping by to visit- I'll be back soon with some more inspiration and some exciting news!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome cards Katie!!! Love shape and CAS design! Soooo pretty!!!
Jasmina

Unknown said...

I think they look fabulous Katie. It is hard to CAS sometimes, but these are amazing. Very clever just to use the accent stamps. ;D

JanR said...

I think they're darling. Perfectly cas, perfectly sweet!