Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Deer Friends and Santa's Helpers

**For Tiddly Inks Challenge Post please scroll down**
Hiya all!  Told you it was going to be a busy one today :)  It's day two of the clear release reveal over at Some Odd Girl and I'm sharing with you a darling little image called Holideer.  My all time favorite thing about this set is that Kristy made it so versatile by including a sentiment that works with this little cutie for so much more than just holiday themed projects!  I hope that you fall in love with him just like I have- he is definitely one of my other favorites from this release (although I think I say that about them all, lol).  You must pop on by the SOG blog to see the other creations made by the DT featuring not only this little guy but another image as well! 

But wait!  That's not all that's happening over at Some Odd Girl- I know it's hard to believe that Kristy can really do all this but she also put together some digi's for this week- I know right?  Crazy stuff!  And she stuck a little nagging thought in my head when we first saw these images- she mentioned how cool it would be to merge them...so of course I had to do that :)  So here I have for you Santa's Helper Tobie and Santa's List Tia.  They were a whole lot of work to color up so the card is pretty simple but I think they would've stolen the show anyway.  I hope you like them as well- make sure you pop on over to the SOG store to get a look at all the new goodness we've been throwin' out at ya- I promise you won't be disappointed!  And, as always, thanks so much for stopping by to visit me :)


3 comments:

Nonni said...

Both are amazing! I adore your coloring!

Sharon said...

Love Holideer - so cute. You have done a fabulous job merging all the adorable images and they are coloured beautifully.
Hugs Sharon. x

RiNNE said...

WHoa!!! Whoa!! Such a great scene and so creative, Katie! You've outdone as all...thanks a lot, haha!! Miss you, girlie!