Image Map

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fintastic

Hi all!  Is anyone else as excited as I am that it's almost the weekend?  I had some plans that fell through and as disappointed as I am that they did I'm also happy to find myself with a free Saturday :)  I'm sure I'll end up doing something boring like getting groceries but it's nice all the same!  I'm popping in tonight to share two of the new digi's that were released at Some Odd Girl this week and they are so fun...I'm really loving the background images that Kristy has released- they give so much variety to showcase the images.  Here's a peek at Sea Song Mae and the Reef Background- they go perfect together no?  I flipped Mae (one of my favorite things about digi's!) and then merged her with the Reef background stamp in Word.  It's super easy and there just so happens to be a tutorial by moi over at Some Odd Girl if you're not quite sure how to go about it :)  I hope you'll pop on over to the store to see all that was released this week- there's clear stamps, digi's and even some cut files so something for everyone- and best of all is there's a sale going on!  As always, thank you so much for stopping by to visit- your comments seriously make my day!!


I have a little confession to make- there were so many markers out by the end of this I just didn't have the patience to write them all down!  BUT I did write what I used for Mae so here they are :)

Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E11, R30, R32, BV34
Hair- R20, R21, R24, R29, R89, RV99
Fin- YR30, Y32, Y35, Y38, YR07, YR09, BV25


Supplies- Cardstock- Bazzil; Enamel Dots- Kaisercraft; Sentiment Stamp- SOG Under the Sea Mae

7 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥♥♥

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome scene Katie!! Love how you merged the two images!! Gorgeous!

chrilvian said...

woww
i made something with her to
but i can not show you this week..
its a gift for someones birthday monday..

Distressed Miss said...

Another fantastic creation Katie, I soo have to get me some of these images. Your colouring is just gorgeous.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Kjersti said...

You really have created a beautiful scene here, gorgeous coloring!
Have a nice Suday!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Kreativelena said...

Cool card, and love the colouring.

Jill said...

Oh sweetie this is wonderful!!
LOVE the colours you have given her and the background looks fantastic ♥
Hope you are all fine babe ;)
Hugs, Jill