Image Map

Monday, July 30, 2012

Keep Calm...

Hi All!  I've just got a quick little card to share tonight...I've got a super sweet blogging friend Jill (you MUST go check out her blog if you don't already know her- I promise you won't be disappointed!) who started using these awesome stamps from Mayzy Art Stamps and I just knew that I had to go buy some of them- a girl can never have to many cute stamps right?  So after putting a few in my cart (okay, lets be serious, after filling my cart, lol) with some images that I just couldn't live without I was itching to get my Copics in my hands and have a go...let me just say I had so much fun coloring these stamps!  This cutie is called School Time Hailey and I love everything from her braided pigtails to that adorable book bag- plus she can totally rock the school uniform look which is not easy to do :)  I colored her up to match a couple of random design papers that fit the whole 'school' look and then kind of just winged it for the rest of the card, lol!  I didn't really have a sentiment in mind necessarily so I was just pawing through some of the new stuff I've picked up and came across this label sticker from Jillibean Soup that could not have gone better with the theme of the card- although in the pictures it doesn't look like it matches very well but in real life the orange is way more toned down and the Ask Mom part matches the color of her book bag perfectly.  Plus, I like how it's got a little bit of humor to it :)  Well, I hope you like my offering this evening- thank you so much for stopping by to pay me a visit!

Copics:
Skin- E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30, R21, BV34
Hair- E21, E23, E25, E47, E49
Clothes- E40, E41, E42, E43, E47, W0, W3, BG72, BG75, BG78
Book Bag- G20, G24, G29, R83, R56, R59


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
One Stitch At a Time- Use a digi
Paper Pretties- Use two or more patterned papers
Sweet 'n Sassy- Use flags/banners

Supplies: Cardstock- American Crafts, Bazzill; DP- Creative Imaginations, MME; Chipboard Stickers- Fancy Pants; Paint Rub-on- MME Dee's Designs; Sentiment Sticker- Jillibean Soup; Twine- my stash

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there Katie, I really like this cute little image and you've coloured her beautifully. Think I'll go check out some of these images as they're my kind of thing.
Cheers from
Elaine

Emma said...

Ooooh She is just Super Cute! I am definitely going to have to go and check these Girls out! Thanks so much for sharing her Katie and can't wait to see more one them colored from you!

Jill said...

Hey you gorgeous!
I knew these images really were something for you!!
You totally rock on colouring and you bring every image to life in a beautiful way :)
Without a doubt, you are one of the most talented Copic artists around!!
Are you having vacation?
I have started working again, but since I work part time I have another week off now before I am ready for nursing again this weekend...
Have a wonderful week sweetie and take care
Hugs, Jill

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Fabulous card :) I love Mayzy art digis too and your colouring is off the wall!!

Cindy Groh said...

She is so cute and you colored her beautifully. Great job with the Copic markers. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stitch at a Time for our use a digi challenge.

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, you color lovely. She is super cute! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

CG said...

This is so fun! Love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT, hope you'll join us again! Best, CG