Image Map

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's a Tiddly Inks Anniversary!

Hi All!  Well, a little while ago I got the most wonderful email from Christy Croll, the amazing owner and illustrator of Tiddly Inks, and Melissa, her DT coordinator, asking if I would like to participate in the Tiddly Inks 2 Year Anniversary celebration as a special guest- let me tell you I could not reply fast enough with a loud and excited 'Yes!' :)  It's so exciting for me to participate as a Tiddly Inks image was the first digital stamp I ever purchased and their challenge was the first I ever entered when I started my blog...so Tiddly Inks holds a special place in my heart for sure.  We were given the theme- Frame the Moment- and allowed to pick an image to work with...I looked and looked through the shop trying to narrow down my choices and finally settled on the gorgeous image called 'You and Me' (I'm totally not embarrassed to admit that the others on my list still found their way into my cart along the way, lol).  I colored my image with Copics, of course, and then put together a soft and somewhat simple wedding card which then, to go along with the theme, was framed as a keepsake.  I hope you enjoy my project and don't forget to stop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog to continue the celebration with the other amazing guests- it's been a jaw dropping month already so I can't wait to see what else is in store :)  Happy Anniversary Christy!  Here's wishing you many more!
 
Copics:
Skin- E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30, R21, BV34
Hair- Boy- E50, E51, E53, E57
         Girl- E41, E44, E47, E49, 100
Clothes- Boy- T1, T3, T5, T7, T9
              Girl- BV000, BV01, 0
Ground/Halo- W0, W1, W3


Supplies: DP- Victorian Gardens Echo Park; Cardstock- American Crafts, Bazzill; Flowers- Recollections, Prima; Bling- Recollections; Charm- Micheals; Ink- Momento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Concord Grape; Twine- my stash

11 comments:

Jenny said...

As usual Katie, this is stunning. Your colouring is amazing. Love it! Love it! Love it! hugs x

Annie Rose said...

Hi Katie :)

Your card is gorgeous and your coloring is amazing! I love everything about it. Congrats on your Tiddly Inks guest feature! It's great to have you play along!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Arabella said...

This is just beautiful Katie! What a gorgeous keepsake! Stunning colouring and I love the soft colours you have used for the papers and embellies.

Arabella

Amanda R said...

This is wonderful, very elegant and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in our celebration!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Katie - it was an honor to have you join us this week at Tiddly Inks! You've created such a stunning card. I love the simple design - the flowers and that charm are all perfect! Thanks again girly!
hugs,
Melissa

Jenn Borjeson said...

What a beautiful card - your coloring is just amazing.

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah katie!
wow hun this is just stunning, I love the hair on them both! just absolutely awesome! looks so real I could stroke it! :)
huge hugs Lou xxx

ccroll said...

Wow...this is so stunning! The hair coloring is stupendous! Absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for joining us this week! :)
XOXO
Christy

Eulanda said...

sigh.....OMG you are good at coloring! I know I know, it's my first line whenever I visit but you never cease to amaze me! That hair is GORGEOUS!! Such an elegant wedding card and I hope you have fun with your other purchases. Looking forward to seeing you use those! Hope all is well! Hugs!

LindaS said...

Elegant card and beautiful coloring. Love it.

Pauline said...

Stunning colouring in monochrome, lovely work!