Image Map

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Undeniably You

Hi All!  Remember when I said that you'd see more Saturated Canary images coming soon?  Well I didn't want to be a liar so I figured I'd better get on that asap :)  When I saw this image called Pink Punkette in Krista's Etsy store I knew I just had to have her and I wanted to make her the pretty side of punk so I did something different with her hair and have to say I LOVE it!  If I could get away with this at work I would soooo die my hair like this.  She was a blast to color with my Copics as are all of the Saturated Canary images :)  I used the new sketch from Sketch Saturday and then just embellished it with some bling and flowers- always a staple for me :)  I used another fabric tag from my stash- I got these years ago and for the life of me can't remember where at.  In fact I've just been holding onto them waiting for the perfect opportunities to use them...they're one of those things that you don't want to waste on a card that's just 'not that good'.  I'm keeping an eye out for anything similar and promise to share where if I come across them again so as not to hoard them all to myself :)  Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by!
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R21
Hair: BG10, BG11, BG45, E50, E51, E53, E57
Clothes: BG15, BG18, BV02, BV13, BV17, B91, B93, T0, T1, T3


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Fairy Fun Friday- Girly
Totally Gorjuss- Ooh La La
Sketch Saturday- sketch
One Stop Craft- Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes- Favorite Color Combo (Purple and Teal)

Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzil & American Crafts; DP- Fancy Pants Oct 31st; Bling Flourish- Recollections; Wings- Tim Holtz; Flowers- Prima & Recollections; Pearls & Fabric Tag- my stash

10 comments:

Lindsey Wood said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I think I would put purple on the tips of my hair. Wouldn't that be fun! Love the card!

Jill said...

Wow katie! You always amaze me with your colouring and today you did it again :)
Fabulous image and thanks to your copics skills the lovely lady looks even more fab. Or like my 3year old daughter would have said: Smashing! (her favorite word at the moment :))
Have a great evening
hugs, jill

Kat said...

What a cutie! Love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Eulanda said...

OMG I just bought this image yesterday!! I LUV what you did with her hair and if I hadn't of already colored her up I think I would have totally cased that idea!! I still might. hee hee That fabric piece is friggin cool and I also like the idea of putting that flower between those wings. DEFINITELY be casing that!! Hugs!

sara said...

stunning card i love that image and your colouring is gorgeous especially love her hair thank you so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

BrossArtAddiction said...

Wow this is super gorgeous! Love all the bling and that fab image!! Thanks for joining us at "Fairy Fun Fridays" for our Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice challenge and for playing along with our sketch at "Sketch Saturday"! Good Luck! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey/FFF&SS-DT xx

Sarah said...

Hi, saw this over on Totally Gorjuss, it's stunning, love your colouring, have become a follower and look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations, hugs, Sarah x

Karita said...

How wonderful card! :)
Image is beautiful and your card desing is brilliant!

Thanks for joining at SKetch Saturday :)
Hugs,
Karita

Dotty Jo said...

Swoooooningly gorgeous colouring Katie, Jo x

Anonymous said...

LOVE you're creations & the way you did the hair on this one is outstanding!!!