Image Map

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #31- Use A Feather

Hi All!  I'm so excited- it's my first challenge as a Guest DT over at the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge blog and it's still mind blowing to me that I get to type that :)  This week we're asking you to use a feather on your project.  As soon as I knew that's what the challenge was I knew that Lil Little Kellita would be the perfect stamp to use since she has her little feathered friend with her.  I colored Kellita with my Copics to match some papers from KaiserCraft, the ChapterOne pad, which has quickly become a favorite of mine.  Those papers have made me fall back in love with using blues and greens on my projects- because, I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I get a little caught up in pink and neutrals :)  I hope you enjoy my card and please stop by the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge blog to check out the other DT projects, which are amazing!, and to play along...just remember to use a Tickled Pink image!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E07, E13, E18, E19
Bird: B32, B34, Y07, Y38
Clothes: T5, T7, T9, G07, G14

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion- Anything Goes

Supplies: DP- KaiserCraft Chapter One; Cardstock- Bazzil; Feathers & Bling- Michaels; Bird Charm- My Minds Eye; Sentiment- Scrap-a-licious-times.blogspot.com- mmdesigns

8 comments:

scrap joanny said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges - this is a gread card - fab colors and cute image !!! hugs Joanna

Lindsey Wood said...

I love how you fussy cut Kellita! I just love how you colour hair! It is so fantastic! Another amazing card!

Amy said...

Love the sentiment, such a cute card and your coloring is absolutely amazing! Fabulous card!

Cor* said...

Gorgeous! Welcome to the team! i love your sentiment and papers & wicked! And coloring.....uh.....the more I see coloring as rockin as this I think I must CAVE and buy me some copics! Perfect feathery goodness too!

Emma H said...

Stunning card - and your colouring is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week!

ScrapBliss ~ Yvonne M. said...

Hi Katie! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I love your work, and I just became a follower! Congrats on making the TPS DT!

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Katie, I love the colours & that feather is genius!
Have a great week :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lau W said...

WOw ! Colors are amazing, such a beautiful card, love it !
xxx