Image Map

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dance!

Hi All!  Just a quick post of another graduation card I was asked to make...this one for a girl who's on the dance team with school colors blue, silver and black.  It's crazy how hard it is to find things to do with dance that aren't ballet!  All I could find was this sticker from Michaels so I had to get creative with how to build around it.  It's just good thing I was able to use all my favorites like flowers and lots of bling!
Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzil; DP- My Minds Eye, Little Yellow Bicycle, Echo Park; Bakers Twine- Shabby Green Door 'Farmers Market'; Charm- Michaels; Flowers and Bling- Recollections; Stickles  

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card. Love the music note background, and the blings are blinging...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx