Image Map

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Tag It!

Hiya crafty peeps!  Did everyone have a great holiday?  I sure did- lots of fun, laughter and great food as always which has definitely made it difficult to get back into things.  Thankfully there's a new challenge over at Some Odd Girl for the month of January to help me get back into the swing of things :)  This month we want to see you get creative with tags!  So you can make one or get creative and use them on your cards or layouts.  For my entry I pulled out all the stops and actually created a custom luggage tag!  I can't for the life of me remember where I picked these up but they are black plastic and have little pockets for you to put your masterpiece in- bonus is they will make it even easier to pick out my bags when all the luggage looks the same around the carousel :)  I used the Breakfast Friends clear set to stamp out a coffee cup (because coffee is literally my drug of choice, lol) and got my coloring on.  To keep things simple I just took some matching washi tape to accent the top and then wrote my name in free hand.  
I hope that you enjoy this little make of mine!  Please stop on by the blog for some more inspiration from the rest of the team and then come on and join us with a tag project of your very own- we love seeing what all you amazingly creative people come up with and there's prizes to be won!
 

5 comments:

Anna Sigga said...

He is too darn cute - love it!

Rachel Parys said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!!! I am so making a tag!!!

Kat W said...

Sooooo cute! I am a massive coffee lover too so this is right up my street!
Hugs, Kat x

Dobra said...

Welcome
I'm sorry that so few write comments
but that does not mean you do not look at your blog
I like to watch your work
and yet always delighted them
This work is lovely and as always wonderful made and pretty looks

Anonymous said...

So very cute. You have inspired me to make a name tag for my Craft group that I'm a part of. Now I just have to figure out how to make one with out an actual tag.