Image Map

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Purrfectly Sweet

Hi all!  It's a brand new Tuesday which means there's a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks!  This has slowly become one of my favorites although I know not many of my teamies were excited about it, lol- we'd like to see you do something Clean & Simple :)  I used the clear set Cat Fever to put together my CAS card and to keep it 'simple' I only added a small piece of design paper from American Crafts, some twine from the Twinery and a button that was just hanging out in my stash.  I hope that you like my little make- please stop by the TI Challenge blog to check out some more inspiration and maybe play along with us!
On a personal note I'll be headed to CHA in the morning so if you want to follow along and get a behind the scenes look at things keep an eye out on my Instagram as I plan on sharing pics :)





Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E11
Hair- E50, YR31, E51, E53
Clothes- R20, R22
Cats- W0, W1

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card Katie! Oh and I'm so excited for you to go to CHA again. Have so much fun!!! <3 Tabbs

Lau W said...

Wonderful card, so pretty image !
xx

Loopylou. said...

oh katie this card is just the cats miaow!!!! its awesome, I so need to learn CAS from you!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Kat W said...

Wonderful CAS design and love your colouring :-)
Have an amazing time at CHA!
Hugs, Kat x