Image Map

Friday, January 31, 2014

Flutter By Hi

Hiya crafty peeps!  How's it going?  I'm happy to report that the sun has finally decided to shine here in my little neck of the woods and it's helped kick my crafting into high gear so get ready for some blog action coming your way :)  To start things off I have a cute little card to celebrate Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks using the adorable Thanks Fairy Much image.  She's a ton of fun to color and I just had to go bright with her :)  I matched her with some paper from Carta Bella and threw in some fun embellishments that I haven't used much lately like some bling flourishes and flowers.  Oh, and did you check out that adorable wood cloud embellie?  Courtesy of Freckled Fawn who I got a chance to meet at CHA- the sweetest girls ever and some adorable stuff- if you haven't checked them out before you MUST!
Well, that's it for today, thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check back tomorrow for some new stuff coming your way!
Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill; DP- Carta Bella Giddy Up; Flowers- Prima, Recollection; Bling- Recollection; Wooden Embellishment- Freckled Fawn; Doily- my stash

1 comment:

Kat W said...

A beautiful bright card and lush colouring...LOVE her hot pink wings!
The bling looks fab and oh, the wooden cloud is too cute!
Big hugs, Kat xx