Image Map

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Epic

Hiya crafty peeps!  Well, this finds me back at home from CHA- wow, what a trip!  And now it's time to get back into the swing of things here at home- luckily there's a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks to get me started on the right foot...this time we want to see some Tags :)  I have to admit, I had never really been a tag maker but in the last year or so I find myself loving making them.  I know I'm going to be doing some 'boy' presents here soon so I figured I could get a head start on those tags with my little make for the challenge...so I colored up My Batty Hero with my Copics and then dug for some boy paper in my stash- I'm not sure but I think it's from Little Yellow Bicycle.  To finish things off right I found this tag from Chic Tags that just seemed perfect!  I hope you like my little make and will stop on by the TI Challenge blog so you can play along with us!

1 comment:

Loopylou. said...

eeeeeppppp!! oh Katie I so love this!!! you rocked the tag thang lady!!
huge hugs Lou xxx