Image Map

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ribbons & Star Lily's

Hiya crafty peeps!  How's it going?  As you can see it's quite the busy day today on this little blog of mine, lol :)  I'm back to share with you the new digi release that's happening over at Some Odd Girl today!  These are a couple of truly beautiful images so it was a lot of fun to color them up...
First up is Ribbon- it's just a gorgeous image and I feel like I can practically smell that big flower!  I kept the card fairly simple with just one patterned paper and some washi tape for the background.  If you love that gold doily that Ribbon is sitting on you must go check them out in the SOG store- they are super cheap and unlike anything I've worked with before but I'm in love, lol!
Then we have Star Lily- gorgeous no?  I wanted to take her in a different direction so I used on of the corrugated cardboard card bases I got at Michaels.  I love this image so much I'm already thinking about what I can do on the next card I make with her- some sort of flower child kinda feeling I think :)
I hope that you like my little makes with this new release- make sure to pop on by the SOG blog for information on some more inspiration from the rest of the team as well...and if you want to pick them up for yourself you can find them in the SOG shop!  Thanks for stopping by to visit me :)

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Your coloring continues to amaze!! these are such great close up images, you really did a fantastic job on both!

Kjersti said...

Gorgeous coloring Katie, beautiful colors and images!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Gretchen said...

Your colouring is amazing. Two beautiful cards.

Jane Savage said...

Your colouring is.. WOW! What can I say! xx

Dana Joy said...

First, your coloring is off the chart gorgeous! Love your cards.