Image Map

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Candy Cane Joy

Hi crafty peeps!  It's a new Tuesday and this week that means there's a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks!  It's a pretty easy one- we just want to see Anything Christmas :)  I figure most of us are making holiday cards anyway so why not join in?  I've used Lilli Claire Sweet Christmas Dreams for my little card and I accidentally made her a little bigger than I'd anticipated- but that just meant that she got to take center stage.  I colored her with my Copics and paired her with some paper from MME; add a couple of my favorite Christmas embellishments- jingle bells- and a sentiment from Jillibean Soup and that's all she wrote :)  I hope that you'll stop on by the challenge blog for some more inspiration and will join us with a make of your own!