Image Map

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I Love Big Books...

Hiya crafty peeps!  I hope that you're having a fabulous week so far :)  I'm just popping in to share the new digi release that's happening over at Some Odd Girl today- it's super fun one for all you book lovers out there- let me introduce Library Mae!  Now I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks at this digi and instantly thinks 'bookmark'.  But I had a special request for one that could be laminated so it's a little different than what I would normally do because there's no dimension to it at all.  But I'm excited to see how it works out- who knows, maybe that's how I'll start to do all bookmarks, lol.  And check out that sweet tag from Chic Tags- I got it in my grab bag from the Black Friday sale (you know as soon as you read it you'll have the song stuck in your head right? LOL).  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me- please make sure that you hop on over to the store to pick her up for yourself.  And don't forget about the fab SOG Hol-Odd-Day hop that's also going on this week- all the deets can be found here.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!! I love the sentiment on your book mark! Beautiful job coloring as always. ;-)

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous! I'm a school librarian, so this is a must have! Jo x

Sharla said...

um..yeah, this is just fabulous!! I gotta get Library Mae and I LOVE your bookmark!

Unknown said...

Oh, that song! :) :) This lovely creation of yours is making me smile - love the coloring and those washi. What a great bookmark!
I've gone a bit through your blog and you have some great cards here - I'm a new big fan!
Have an awesome day, Katie...

Kjersti said...

Your bookmark is fabulous Katie, love the colors!
Wish you a wonderful Christmas time and a Happy New Year!
Hugs Kjersti:)

lenite said...

J'adooooore ce marque page: BRAVO.
je suis fan