Monday, December 2, 2013

Love is in the Air

Hiya crafty peeps!  Things are sure to be hopping here this week as there's a new clear release over at Some Odd Girl- yay!  And I know that everyone is probably knee deep in holiday projects but time seems to go by in a flash so it's never too soon to look ahead...that's what we're doing with this release as we look towards February and Valentines Day :)  The first set we're showcasing is called Threshold Mae- isn't it beautiful?  I had so much fun coloring this up cause I love when there are two images in one without me having to do any work, lol!  I paired up some Carta Bella papers with a Pink Paislee frame then keep things kinda clean and simple.  I hope that you'll pop on over to the SOG blog to see the other fabulous samples- and if you leave a comment you might even win a little something :)  Thanks so much for stopping by- see you again real soon!


Copics:
Skin: Hers- E000, E00, E11, R30, R32, BV31, BV34
         His- E50, E21, E11, BV31, BV34
Hair: Hers- YR30, YR31, YR24, YR27, E29
         His- E42, E44, E47
Clothes: Hers- W0, W1, W3
              His- N3, N5, N7, N9, R81, R83, R85, R89


Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill; DP- Carta Bella; Frame- Pink Paislee; Flowers- Recollections, Prima

7 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

So pretty

Anna Sigga said...

Gorgeous card girl and I am always in awe of your mad coloring skills!

Rachel Parys said...

Ok, now you're just showing off! lol! This is stunning!! Great colors and layout!!

lenny said...

GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!!
Totally love it!

Sharon said...

I love your card Katie. They are a gorgeous couple and your colouring is fabulous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sanja Grdinić said...

What a beautiful card! I like the couple a lot as well as those great papers and that die... Perfect coloring!
Have an awesome day... :)

Anja said...

I love everything about your card, Katie – it's so romantic and beautifully colored!
Hugs, Anja