Image Map

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Celebrate Together

Hiya crafty peeps!  Well today is the last day of the new clear release over at Some Odd Girl and it's finishing strong with this beautiful image called First Dance Mae!  I have so enjoyed working with these new images- they are gorgeous and just come to life when you color them.  They are definitely going to be in my 'most used' rotation very soon :)  I kept this card pretty simple- I tend to do that because it always lends a certain elegance to them- and used one of the sentiments from the set as well.  I hope that you'll stop on by the SOG blog for some more eye candy using this set and a chance to comment and win one of your very own!  Thanks for stopping by to visit me :)

5 comments:

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

I am in love with your card! The way you colored their hair with the highlights is beautiful! Do you have a video tutorial on this card or a video on how you highlight the hair? I would love to learn how you did this!! I also love the background of this card so elegant and classy!

Aimée Dillon said...

:( ugh wrote a whole long comment. Anyway, I will try again! I LOVE this card, from the classy background to the coloring-- hair, eyes, very beautiful! and inspiring!

Katie said...

Thanks so much Charity! Unfortunately I don't have a video for this card, or for highlighting hair like this, but I'm always looking for ideas for my Youtube channel so I'll keep that in mind :) If you have any other questions feel free to email me via the link in my header!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Awe shux, lol! I will have to subscribe to your youtube and keep an eye out incase you do ever make a video for this because I absolutely love the way you did their hair! Thank you so much for responding to me :)

Eulanda said...

WOWZERS!!! Fabulous color and I love that you cut them out. Great card!!!