Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

For Love of the Game

Hi all!  Holy cow- I can't believe tomorrow is Friday!  Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but it just seems like this week has gone by super fast.  Probably because I've been busy :)  Between work and cards it just seems like there aren't enough hours in the day...I've been busy creating though, just no time to blog them but I'm making time now if it kills me, lol!  I needed a thank you card for the coach of a girls basketball team and didn't really have any stamps that would work so I set out on the handy dandy internet to see what I could find- and look at this cutie I found- adorable right?  I found it on Etsy in Stephanie Corfee's shop and I just love her- she was absolutely perfect for what I was making- if you think she's adorable too you should definitely check out Stephanie's shop as there are tons of cute images there.  Since the coach is a guy- and I have a terrible time with guy cards- I kept things pretty simple, just a few layers with some design paper from We R Memory Keepers and a sentiment sticker.  I was left staring at it for a bit as I finished up because it just felt a little bare but I didn't dare pile on the flowers or bling, lol :)  Oh well, I'm sure I'll be back to my 'pretty' and my 'fancy' in no time- wouldn't want to suffer from withdrawals!  Thanks so much for popping by to see my latest creation- more to come soon :)

Copics:
Skin- E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30, BV34
Hair- E30, E33, E35, E57, E59, E49
Clothes- G43, G46, G28, N3, N5, N7, W1, W3, W5
Basketball- YR21, YR24, YR27, E59

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges-
Whimsy Inspiration- Add Some Metal
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Vickie's Challenges- Anything Goes

Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill; DP- We R Memory Keepers MVP; Sentiment Sticker- Jillibean Soup; Metal Star- Time Holtz

4 comments:

Marita said...

Gorgeous♥. Love the image and your colouring is fab♥. Great papers and colour combo♥.

Have a nice day♥.

Hugs, Marita

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh wow! coloured up perfectly.... love the shading. the brick in the background is fab too :)

Rachel Parys said...

Colored to perfection!! Wow! I love the brick wall background too, it's perfect! Awesome card!

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Fabulous card you have created. Great stamp which you have coloured so beautifully, I love the brick wall and how you have the different layers which gives it depth. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Cards by Lady Anne

Lady Anne's Challenge
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge