Image Map

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Furry Easter Friends

Hi All!  I've gotta tell ya I've been busy because my sister and my grandma are going to be coming into town this week!  I'm so excited because my grandma's had some health issues and hasn't been able to travel to see us in almost 3 years and now she's not only going to be here but she'll be here for Easter!  So, of course, I had to make her a super special Easter card for the occasion.  And luckily I was looking at the April release of stamps over at Wee Stamps and came across this absolutely adorable digi image named Easter Bunny.  Now, I'm not normally one who does the super sweet images- I like a little bit of an edge most of the time- but sometimes you just need a little 'cute' you know?  Plus, I had these amazing new papers from Echo Park that I picked up in a 6x6 pad at my local scrapbooking store (Stampers and Scrappers Delight- hi my lovely ladies!) and the bright colors worked perfectly!  I'm so excited to give it to my grandma- I think she'll just love it and the best part for me is I get to give it to her in person! 
Here's a close up and my Copic list-
Bunny: C1, C3, C5, C7, R20, Colorless Blender
Chick: Y11, Y15, YR04
Bench: E44, E49
Egg: RV02, RV19, RV55
Brush: E55, E53, E57
Bow: BG72, BG78
Background/Ground: W0, W1, W3, W5

I'll be entering this in the following challenges:
A Spoonful of Sugar- Creatures Great & Small
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge- Furry Friends
Craft Your Days Away- Easter
Do You Stack Up- Scallops
Sketch Saturday- sketch
Totally Papercrafts- Springtime

Supplies: DP- Echo Park Summer Days; Cardstock- Bazzil; Jewels and Embroidery Floss- stash; Image- Wee Stamps Easter Bunny; Sentiment- Recollections stamp Celebrate Spring

8 comments:

WencheP said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is awesome and the image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Miranda said...

fantastic card Katie, great colouring
thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Janette said...

Your card is gorgeous and so is your colouring, thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Katie
A gorgeous card love the cute image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Marcy said...

Oh, your card is absolutely adorable. Your coloring is just wonderful!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

Janna Werner said...

Hi Katie! The colouring is awesome! Wonderful project for our scallops challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU this week! Janna

fatmonica said...

That's a lovel card.I'm sure your Grandma will love it!

Chris_P said...

Aaww this is just adorable!! So cute!