Image Map

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wishing You...

Hi all!  Guess what?  There's a new digi release over at Tiddly Inks today and it couldn't be more perfect for those of us headed into summer!  It's a beautiful little mermaid...sure makes me wish I was somewhere sitting on a beach drinking some sort of fruity little drink that comes with an umbrella in it :)  But, alas, I'm stuck here working away watching the sun through my office window....guess I'll just have to keep coloring up cuties like this to help keep me in the summer mood till the weekend!  Please pop on over to the Tiddly Inks blog to see all the other wonderful projects that the rest of the TI crew put together- and if you feel so inclines- pop on over to the store to grab a mermaid of your very own, lol!  Thanks as always for stopping by to visit :)




Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E13, R30, BV34
Hair- E21, E13, E15, E17, E19, E27, E29
Fin- RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, RV99
Rocks etc- R14, R29, R59, E81, E84, G40, G21, G85, Y32, Y35, Y38, YR18, Y11, Y17, V12, V17


Supplies- Cardstock- Bazzill; DP- Glitz Uncharted Waters; Bling- Zva Crafts; Photo Corner- American Crafts; Sentiment- Jillibean Soup

9 comments:

Loopylou. said...

ooooh she stunning katie!! I love her pinks and the sky
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

She is so gorgeous. I love all the beautiful colors and texture you added to her tail!

Louise said...

Gorgeous and beautifully coloured
Louise xx

Sara I. said...

wow!! i want coloring skills like you when i grow up ;) fab job!

Rachel Parys said...

What is it about mermaids that I just love!!She is super pretty! And that anchor paper is perfect on here! Another home-run from you!

Ann Marie Governale said...

Lovely card.. I am soo partial to mermaids- just love to color them. Stumbled on your blog and must tell you I love your work...I am now your newest follower! Look forward to sharing our creations! xxx Ann Marie (My Eclectic Spirit)

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥

Sara S. said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors!

Patti Okerstrom said...

wow this is amazing! I love all the nautical pieces you pulled together and the pearls looking like splashing water is so cool!