Image Map

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Missing You

Hi all!  Well, as promised I'm back with another cutie from this month's clear stamp release over at Some Odd Girl.  I have to say, this is one of my favorite releases to date- the image's are just so pretty and super versatile which is always a plus in my book :)  Today we're featuring Miss You Mae- isn't she just gorgeous?!?  I colored her up with my Copics to match some of my favorite papers right now- the MME Find Your Wings and Fly collection- and made a shaped card with some of my dies.  These shaped cards are still kinda tricky because I'm used to doing squares but it's a good challenge to get me out of my comfort zone :)  
I hope that you'll pop on over to the SOG blog to check out the rest of the amazing projects that the rest of the team put together- there's some serious talent in the group of ladies!  And don't forget about the monthly sketch challenge that's currently going- it's tons of fun and there's still plenty of time to join in :)  Thanks for stopping by to pay me a visit!!



Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E11, BV34
Hair- E93, E95, E97, E99, E17, E19, E25, E49
Clothes- BG10, BG11, BG32, BG57, BG72, BG78, Y32, Y26, YG99

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
There She Goes- Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can- Mad About Markers
Sweet Stampin' Challenge- Something Sweet


Supplies- Carstock- Bazzil; DP- MME; Bling- Recollections; Hearts- Pink Paislee

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm totally with you on the shaped cards! I finally tried my hand at one too. Your Mae is just so gorgeous Kaite. I so love the colors!

Rachel Parys said...

This shade of blue/green is quickly becoming my favorite color! (sorry purple.) She is absolutely adorable! Great card shape!

Sharon said...

She is gorgeous Katie and beautifully coloured. Love the shaped card and the embellishments.
Hugs Sharon x

Unknown said...

Tthis card is absolute gorgeous Katie! What a cute and beauty of an image!!!
Jasmina

Kreativelena said...

Cute card, and love your colouring :-)

Robin said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the way you did her hair. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Sandra said...

So many great things about this card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'
xxx