Image Map

Monday, May 26, 2014

Some Odd Girl and Ruby Rock-It's Rockin' Hop

WELCOME, friends!  We’re SO excited you’ve joined us for a fun and fabulous BLOG HOP featuringSome Odd Girl and our friends, Ruby Rock-it!
Our designers have all gathered together to bring you a fun event that incorporates both Some Odd Girland Ruby Rock-it products into our creations, and we are READY TO ROCK-IT!  Can you handle the excitement?  :)
sog ruby
Let’s do it! 
You can hop NOW through Saturday, May 31st at midnight Eastern, and there are PRIZES to be won!  Oh yes, there are prizes…  Two lucky winners will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Some Odd Girl store, as well as this fabulous kit, the “Bella! Year in Review” collection from Ruby Rock-it:
打印
All along the hop, you’ll see inspiration from the Odd Girls and the Ruby Rock-it Creative Team, and all you have to do to be eligible to win one of the two prizes is leave a comment at each stop along the hop
You should have arrived from Nicole’s blog, but if not, you can CLICK HERE to get started at the beginning!  You’ll wrap up at the Ruby Rock-it blog, but you have many stops in between! 
I was so lucky to get a ton of papers and some fun flower embellishments to play with- and man, were these papers right up my alley!  I just love the bright colors and fun patterns- they are so easy to mix and match it made putting my card together an absolute breeze :)  These papers will definitely be taking a spot in permanent rotation as I find myself reaching for them often already!
We Odd Girls have LOVED working with the Ruby Rock-it papers and embellishments for our creations!  Leave your comment below, and from here, you’re going to head on over and visit June!  In case you’re bouncing around at your own leisure, here’s the full hop list…
WHEW!  SO much to see along the 22 different stops!  Have fun, happy hopping, and thank you so much for joining us!  Our hop winners will be announced at the main blogs on Monday, June 2nd…  GOOD LUCK!

28 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! Gorgeous card and no lines coloring! I haven't tried that yet but need to.

Marie-Anne said...

OMG It's a gorgeous card!

Marie-Anne

chrilvian said...

drool
beautiful

Erin Yamabe said...

So pretty, thanks for playing with our papers from Ruby Rock-it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful coloring on Gwen! LOVE the papers you paired her up with.

She's a Color Queen said...

Simply beautiful!! Her hair is stunning.

Rosemary said...

such a pretty card. You did a fabulous job coloring the image!

Unknown said...

EEEP! I adore the no lines coloring! I'm still afraid of that technique!

Unknown said...

Love the layering!

paola said...

Simply adore your coloring! Love the color palette you played with...gorgeous!

Beckie said...

Beautiful card! I so wish I could colour hair like you have ... amazing!

Guylaine Seyer said...

oh wow. the colouring is so... perfect!! I looove it!

Jackquelyn said...

I love the colors you used together! So cute and chic!

Anonymous said...

Wow your coloring is really perfect !!

Amanda B said...

You've got some MAD coloring skills, girl! That hair is PHENOMENAL!!!

Hellokitten said...

Great coloring and composition. Tfs

Lynn Marie' Crafty Corner said...

Oh My love this card its so sweet love the image and the colors used

Dana Joy said...

Oh my word!!! Katie your card is breathtaking. That no line coloring is stunning!!

Heather North said...

Wow, your coloring is stunning! I wish I had half your talent.

Unknown said...

Oh Katie baby! Gorgeous, gorgeous! <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Love all of the different colors and shapes of the papers. the little girl is colored so nicely. Great project.

Linda said...

Katie, honest-to-goodness, every time I see your colouring, it takes my breath away. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

Marilyn said...

Awesome card and coloring!

Sharla said...

Katie....you always leave me in awe with your coloring! Love the colors!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Katie your coloring is just so gorgeous!! Your card is just all around fabulous girl!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

She is so pretty! Fantastic coloring and I love the papers and layout!

Michele I said...

love the coloring so cute

Miss NiceRoad said...

WOW Katie, you really are a master at no-line colouring, is it okay for me to request it for my bday in two weeks? hehe xxxx