Image Map

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fav of All Time

Hi crafty peeps!  I hope all my US friends had a lovely Memorial Day yesterday- I had a fabulous time with family and lots of yummy food :)  But the holiday is over which means it must be Tuesday- and we all know what Tuesday's bring right?  New Some Odd Girl digi's of course...and this week there are sentiments, cut files and this little gem, Singer Kaylee!  For some reason when I saw her I just knew that she needed to have some hip neon colors going on so I colored her up with my Copics all bright and fun.  She looks like she could be straight off a karaoke stage don't you think?  She was an absolute blast to play with and I can't help but think she'd be perfect for so many different kinds of cards.  I hope that you'll pop on over to the Some Odd Girl blog to check out some more amazing inspiration.  Then don't forget to stop on by the shop to pick her up for your very own (you know you want her, lol).  As always, thanks so much for stopping by to visit my little space in blogland!
Oh, and PS, don't forget to check out the blog hop currently going on with Some Odd Girl and Ruby Rock- It- you can check out all the important deets here...
Supplies: DP- Simple Stories; Sentiment- Bella Blvd; Bling- Zva Crafts; Enamel Dots- Freckled Fawn

1 comment:

Anna Sigga said...

That is one rocking-fab card and I so love her hair!