Image Map

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Birthday Boy

This is my second post for the day- please scroll down to see the SOG digi release also happening today!
Hi crafty peeps!  Guess what?  It's clear release time over at Some Odd Girl and I have a feeling you're going to LOVE these images cause I sure do!  Kristy came up with some new fairy's and today we're showcasing Acorn Fairy- I about died when I saw him, a little boy fairy :)  I colored him up with my Copics and then paired him with some cute papers and embellishments.  I hope you love him as much as I do!  Make sure to stop by the SOG blog to see some more amazing samples and if you want to pick him up for yourself you can find him in the store :)  Thanks for stopping by to visit- keep an eye out tomorrow for more release goodness!



Copics- sorry peeps this was a pre CHA scramble and I can't find my list of colors so here's my best guess:
Skin- E000, E00, E11, BV31, BV34
Hair- YR30, YR31, YR15, E99
Clothes- W0, W1, W3, W5, B41, B45, B97


Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill; DP- American Crafts My Girl; Banner- Heidi Swapp; Cork Chevrons- Studio Calico; Wood Stars- Studio Calico; Sentiment Sticker- Jillibean Soup

3 comments:

Sharla said...

He is SOOOO cute! I love the colors and papers you used, and always, ALWAYS love your coloring! I need to get braver..more brave?!! lol and use more contrast, it kinda scares me but I LOVE the look!! :)

Anna Sigga said...

How cute is this lil dude and the papers are just perfect!!!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Your skillz are totes rockin gf!! I think I have to have this little guy.. he's so dang cayuuuute!!! Love your card too!