Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hello Angel

Hi all!  Just popping in to share with you the other new digi released this week over at Some Odd Girl- meet Angel Mae :)  Isn't she gorgeous?  I colored her up for this cute little star card but I can picture her on some beautiful Christmas cards too- I guess it's time I start making some of those huh?  Well, I hope that you like this little project and if you want to snag up Angel Mae for yourself you can find her in the SOG store...thanks for stopping by!


Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E11, R30, R32, BV31, BV34
Hair- E50, E51, YR82, E53, E57
Clothes- RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Wings- E91, E94
Clouds- B41


Supplies: Chipboard Star- my stash; Wooden Stars- Studio Calico; Sentiment flag- Pebbles; Bling- my stash

5 comments:

Nicole Setter said...

She is so beautiful!!! I just love the star as well. Awesome job.
Nic

Alexis Kemp said...

I love the color you used on the dress, and the shape of the card is fab!!

Dobra said...

Great card. Lovely picture
very nicely painted stamp
She has this presents

Rachel Parys said...

I love the star shaped card, it's perfect for her!! Another gorgeous creation from you!!

Jill said...

Iiiiikkk sweetie, what a gorgeous coloured image!!
Love this whole creation. Amazing job ♥
You rock!
hugs and have a wonderful week