Monday, September 2, 2013

Thanks!

Hiya crafty peeps!  I hope that everyone had a fabulous long weekend if you're here in the states :)  Today marks another new challenge over at Tiddly Inks and it's a super easy one this time- Saying Thank You.  We all know how essential thank you cards are so I'm happy to make some for stand by when I have time.  I wanted to try something a little different this time around and do pretty much a white on white (I cheated and made the card base dark blue but creative license right?)...the white seemed pretty stark so I added some dimension by embossing it.  I hope that you'll join us and play along- it's super easy just use a TI image :)  And thanks for stopping by to visit me!



Copics: B41, B45, B97, Y11, Y13, Y17, R22, R24, R29, R89, W0, W1, W3


6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

too cute

Rachel Parys said...

There is something about those birds that make me laugh! Too darn cute!

Kat W said...

LOVE these little birdies and they stand out so beautifully on your minimalist white background - so effective :-)
Hugs, Kat x

lenny said...

This is so adorable!!
Love it!! Also love the embossed background!!

Za ovinkom said...

So fun card Katie!
Jasmina

Jay Gee said...

These guys are so cute! Love how you put the word 'thanks' in their little signs :)