Image Map

Friday, August 2, 2013

Just Floatin' By...

Hiya Peeps!  Just floatin' on by to share my make for Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks.  I have a slight obsession with Christy's 'Whatever' images- I think it might be the hair, or maybe the little skull on her shirt that you almost miss but gives such personality.  Either way I just can't get enough of coloring this little cutie up so I had to do another one- this is Whatever Floats By- cute as heck right?  I didn't go to crazy on the card- it's hard to do to much on these corrugated cards- but I really like the look of them so I'll keep making them even if they do go more CAS.
I hope that you enjoy and that you'll stop on by the challenge blog and check out the other Fab Friday creations by the design team...they never cease to amaze me!  Thanks for stopping in to visit, I hope everyone has an awesome weekend wherever you are :)



Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair- E71, E74, E77, E79, E49
Clothes- BV23, BV25, BV29, YG0000, YG01, YG03, YG97, RV13, RV17
Balloons- YG01, YG03, YG97, RV21, RV13, RV14, RV17, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78



Supplies: Card Base- Michaels; 
Ribbon- Pebbles; Bling- Recollections; 
Washi- my stash

8 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

This is too cute! I love the pops of color from the washi tape! Awesome work!

Larissa said...

Amazing card! Love how you coloured the image.

Hugs,
Larissa

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card and ditto your copic skills are up there

Unknown said...

Oh how cute!! Love how you colored the hair.

Kjersti said...

I love your card Katie - amazing coloring and a great design!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

katie this is just stunning! i love how you did her hair and the corrugated card is a really neat touch! :D

Unknown said...

Wow, I love those corrugated cards, they really are fabulous and make your image really pop! Of course you always color your images so wonderfully as well!

Marilyn said...

I love this! Such a great contrast with the kraft and the gems and I love the look. Gorgeous colouring too and such a cutie pie of an image.