Image Map

Friday, August 30, 2013

Cupcake Wishes

Hi all!  I hope that everyone is having a fabulous Friday!  Mind should be as I only have to work half a day todya- yay :)  But before I head out it's also Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks so I've got a little something to share with everyone...
I used my Copics to color up this image called Hey There Cupcake quite a while ago but somehow just never got around to sticking it on a card so I figured it was about time to use her!  Isn't she awesome?  Then I paired her with some papers from Simple Stories and added some of my favorite embellishments- I got some new goodies from Elle's Studio and couldn't wait to use that sentiment pennant :)
I hope that you enjoy and that you have a totally fab Friday yourselves...thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!




I used up all the pages in my Copic notebook where I write down all my colors and now I can only find my new one!  Sorry, that means no notes on this cutie :(




Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzil; DP- Simple Stories; Bling- Zva Crafts; Flowers- Prima; Pennant Sentiment- Elle's Studio; Washi- my stash

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

She is gorgeous!! I haven't been over at TI in a while, I must get caught up on all of the images!! You totally blow me away everyday with your creations!!

BrossArtAddiction said...

OH this is sooo fabulous!! LOVE the bling! Amazingly colored too!

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

PaperDaisies said...

Ooh I love her hair. Just stunning as always. Hugs Nina