Image Map

Monday, October 5, 2015

Epic

Hiya crafty peeps!  It's time for a new digi release over at Some Odd Girl and this week we've got the amazing Amazon Mae!  Isn't she awesome?  She was a blast to color and I can just see her being perfect for so many occasions.  The instant I saw her I knew exactly what papers I wanted to pair her with- the Bo Bunny Zoology collection from a few years ago- they just seemed to be the perfect fit- and then I went for the out-of-the-box circle card and an over sized word sticker that just seemed to fit perfectly.  
I hope that you love Amazon Mae as much as I do!  Make sure to check out some more amazing inspiration over on the Some Odd Girl blog- and if you already know you're ready to grab her up for yourself you can find her in the SOG shop :)  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

She's great fun, and I love how you used her! Jo x